Terms & Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions set out below cover all sales of Urban Pot Inc products. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully.
- By placing an order with, or submitting a purchase order to Urban Pot Inc you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions will supersede any terms and conditions included with your purchase order.
- Urban Pot Inc reserves the right to make changes to this website and the Terms and Conditions at any time.
- If you have any queries regarding these Terms and Conditions contact us at: Tel – (1) 514 656 4416 Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unless otherwise stated in the product description all Urban Pot planters carry a Four Year Guarantee against damage caused by manufacturing defects
- All orders are subject to availability or production capacity.
- Upon placing a custom order we will require a deposit in order to initiate that order. Generally the deposit required is 50% of the final cost including freight and taxes.
- You are responsible for checking that all details and aspects of your order are correct and suitable for your requirements, including measurements, quantities, dimensions, product features, colors and finishes.
- You will be notified when your order is available for delivery from the Urban Pot warehouse
- We reserve the right to refuse delivery to any individual or company.
- We reserve the right to discontinue products.
- For custom orders that require production or added service we will notify you of the projected lead time.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances which necessarily delay your delivery, you will be informed accordingly
- Shipments to the US may incur customs and brokerage fees and import duty charges. Urban Pot will always inform you of all added charges to your purchase and wait for your explicit approval before processing your payment.
- Upon delivery of your purchase you will be required to sign a Delivery Receipt.
- In signing the Delivery Receipt, you are acknowledging that the item(s) delivered are in good condition and in no way faulty or damaged. It is therefore essential that products are carefully inspected for visible damage with the driver present.
- Photographically record any suspected damage.
- The driver may press for a signature but do not sign the delivery receipt until you are satisfied there is no damage. Be considerate of the driver’s busy schedule and inspect the pieces as quickly as possible.
- Please check the outside surface of the delivery thoroughly. If there is any evidence of rough handling or if any part appears to be punctured, crushed, dented, torn or wet, please note this condition on the Delivery Receipt before you sign for the shipment.
- If the product is visibly damaged beyond a minor touchup repair, REFUSE IT. It will be returned to us for possible salvage.
- In the event of suspected damage and the driver refuses to wait while you inspect the shipment in further detail, please write the following on the Delivery Receipt: “Damage suspected. Driver unwilling to wait for inspection of contents. Detailed inspection of contents will be made by consignee after delivery.”
- If the product is not visibly damaged upon initial inspection and damage is discovered after further unpacking, STOP AND CALL THE CARRIER. Request an immediate inspection and follow all of their instructions. Do not finish unpacking. Save all the original packaging material.
- Customers are responsible for properly describing any and all damages on the Delivery Receipt. In the event the Delivery Receipt is not properly filled out and customers see damage to the boxes that are not noted on the Delivery Receipt, customers will be responsible for additional item re-shipment charges as well as 45% product replacement fees.
- By signing the delivery receipt free and clear and not noting damage, any damage reported later is the customers responsibility and not that of Urban Pot Inc.
- Please note that pallet deliveries are road-side or loading bay only.
- If your purchase contains unusually large or heavy planters two people or more must be present.
- If a lift-gate is required to lower one or more pallets to the ground, a surcharge may be applied.
- Residential deliveries may incur an added surcharge.
Cancellation of Order
- Order initiation deposits (50%) are not refundable in the case of order cancellation.
- Every effort is made to ensure that our products are identical to what is displayed online, but due to the handmade nature of many of our products slight variations occur.
- Please bear in mind that computer monitors may present colors differently.
- Prices on our website supersede prices published in other or previous publications.
- We reserve the right to alter prices without notice.
- Full payment must be made before any product is dispatched from our warehouse.
- All payments taken by phone or online are taken in a secure environment.
- We accept Cash, Cheques, Wire Transfers, Visa and MasterCard
- Custom orders are not returnable unless they demonstrably are different than what is specified in the final order.
- Stock items are generally returnable for manufacturing defects only.
- All returns require Urban Pot’s prior written consent.
- All returns will incur as 35% administrative and restocking fee
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping costs and must follow Urban Pot’s shipping instructions.
- No liability can be accepted for loss or damage to goods returned by the customer. If there is a discrepancy between goods advised as returned and the actual goods received, Urban Pot will only credit the goods actually received.
- No custom orders, or pre-drilled, re-finished or clearance items of any kind will be refunded.
- Your privacy is important. Your name and address or other details will never be given or sold to any 3rd parties. Period.